Gain insight. Save time.Businesses are struggling to manage the expanding volumes of unstructured data and diverse content types flowing in and out of the enterprise. Our document and records management platform unifies information across the enterprise and consolidates your data into a universal platform; however this is just the beginning of what we can do. Our clients lean on our vast technical prowess and proven ability to develop custom data archiving solutions based on your unique business needs. We are information managers who build intelligence around your data, providing you with better efficiency, increased productivity that helps you collaborate, manage and control your corporate records. As a right arm resource, we regularly develop custom applications and workflows that make our end users more efficient and effective in their daily roles.
Automate – Personalized Workflows Built with You in MindWorkflows can be built around any office report, supervisory task or any other manual process that consumes your internal resources. We work closely with our clients to develop workflow solutions that streamline document and search intensive processes to increase efficiency, improve collaboration, mitigate risk and reduce operational costs. Our flexible solutions empower businesses to be more efficient and minimize tedious manual processes.
SupervisePatrina provides a centralized, globally-accessible records repositories for Financial Services firms who must comply with SEC / FINRA regulatory guidelines and third-party access requirements such as SEC Rules 17a-3, 17a-4. We enable compliance departs to capture and review electronic records generated from data feeds and electronic communication with more efficiency by creating workflows that speed up the review process.
Content ScreeningWe offer a highly flexible platform that handles not only electronic messaging archiving, but also sophisticated indexing of electronic communications, back office reports and data streams generated from order management systems, trading systems, and accounting software. From simple to highly customized, our goal is the same. We are here to help our clients be more efficient and provide quick access to any records requiring review. Regardless of the data type, we enable authorized users can securely access, review and approve content from anywhere while preserving every step of the process for regulatory obligations. Eliminate all of the paperwork and manage review and approval process with our custom workflow solutions. Content that requires screening routes to the appropriate task queues.
CombineEliminate manually comparing back office reports, records and data feeds generated from order management systems and accounting software with our report screening workflow solutions. We can help you combine all or certain sources of data across data feeds, file formats and present information in logical and clear format. If there are certain reports that you need to cross compare we can customize a report workflow to save you time so you can find what you need faster. Our solution searches each of the individual reports to see if there is meaningful content by applying rules specific for your business. The data that meets the specific criteria is then cross referenced to generate a new report.
- Automate the distribute and assignment of reports across a group of reviewers
- Reports containing no information that require no review are recorded for audit purposes and not distributed
- Produce detailed audit trails displaying the recorded steps
- Add notes and annotations for improved collaboration between reviewers
- Save time by eliminating the daunting task of opening empty or unrelated reports
- Find and review what you need fast by creating custom reports that combine different elements of other reports
- Easy to use review tools to review activity including dates, times, comments and more
Transform – Data and Document Conversion ServicesThe explosive growth of information is changing how businesses manage their information. Growing industry regulations and technology are requiring more businesses to preserve vast amounts of data and documents that need to be available for longer periods of time, in a moment’s notice. Traditional methods of storing paper documents can be costly and ineffective when needing to produce the critical documents you need on demand and there is a high risk of human error. You need a centralized digital library of your records not constrained by file formats, operating systems, software or applications…you need Patrina. We offer document and data conversion services that transform corporate documents and unreadable raw data files into digital renditions that consolidate your records into a central and globally accessible digital library. We store the original data source in an unalterable format, a key requirement for regulated industries. Data is then made available to you through our secure, virtual private cloud.
Document ScanningScan or send us copies of your document images, we do the rest.
- To ensure the highest accuracy we work closely with our clients to verify key information and properly index your records using Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- Images are digitized, indexed and imported into your private and secure, virtual library
- Reviewers can then receive review tasks with options to place on hold, approve, or assign to the next reviewer in the approval chain
- Content that requires compliance screening is routed to the appropriate task queues
DeliverWe offer multiple ways for you to share select, sensitive information with internal or external parties such as clients, vendors or legal teams. Reach out to one of our data experts to learn more about automate the delivery of select corporate information through our secure access solutions.
- As corporate information is added to your archive, we can set up automatic notification and redistribution of those records via email
- We will convert raw source data to print-ready documents and offer printing and mailing as an additional service.
- Enable third party’s such as legal counsel, to access specific subsets of the archive with the ability to search, review, export and print records
Audit SupportBeing there for our clients when they need us most is the reason many of our clients have been with us for 20 years. We are your right arm resource to compliant records management and do whatever it takes to deliver phenomenal support. Drawing on our depth and breadth of experience, we have helped our clients save millions of dollars through audit support and custom workflows. You will always be prepared for eDiscovery and Regulatory Examinations. We will manage your information so you can avoid risk and provide that important audit trail to clearly show due diligence. We have a deep knowledge based on four decades of experience working with data. Be prepared with Patrina on your side and let our experience work for you.